Tutorials, WiPs and random works found in the SKETCHBOOK
- Luxology Modo (expert).
- Autodesk 3DS Max (very competent).
- Autodesk Mudbox (expert).
- Adobe Photoshop (expert).
- Newtek Lightwave (expert).
- Experienced with various game engines, including:
- Unreal Engine 3 (expert, including extensive knowledge of the material editor for creation of complex materials and effects).
- Unity (expert).
- Valve Source Engine(working knowledge).
- Torque (TGE+TGEA) (experienced).
- Irate Games, LLC (2010)
- Title: Evil Angry Planet.
- 3D Artist.
- Responsibilities included creating 2D and 3D art highly optimised for the mobile iOS platform.
- Created much of the 3D content for the game. Turret units, enemies environments from concept to completion.
- Created all effects, such as explosions, bullet tracers and level-up effects.
- Powered by Unity Engine.
- Simthetiq Inc. (September 2008-2010)
- Vehicle artist.
- Modelling and texturing of various photo-realistic, real-time military vehicles and equipment.
- High and low resolution modelling for use with next-generation shader techniques.
- Quantum Flux Games (2009-2010).
- Multiple award winning mod-turned Unreal Engine 3 standalone game.
- Technical artist - Responsible for preparing, importing and placing every art element found throughout the game world.
- Handled all lighting, post-processing and visual effects work.
- Environment artist - Created many environment assets including detailed props, core world geometry and large scale
background scenery consisting of city skylines, animated clouds and skydomes.
- Steampunk Studios(2008-2009).
- Environment artist.
- Unannounced platformer (Xbox 360/Playstation 3).
- Modeling and texturing stylised environment objects and background creatures for use in the vibrant game world.
- Working with stylised art direction.
- I have worked as a self-employed freelance game artist for over 5 years, working independant with companies and studios.
As a freelance artist I am capable working as an individual and keeping self-motivated, but greatly enjoy a team atmosphere
wtih a casual-but-focused attitude.
I have contributed to many mods and free game projects in my time, mostly working on environment, vehicle and texture art.
- Voluntary staff member of www.Game-Artist.net. Proudly supported by www.CGSociety.org.
- When I'm not arting, gaming or generally sitting around, I love rock climbing! Living in London I'm stuck with going to
indoor climbing gyms, my regular being the excellent Castle Climbing Center in Finsbury Park, north London.
Copyright Aaron Clifford 2012
Website created by Aaron Clifford